Becoming a Board Member
Become a Board member of AEGEE-KLSB!
for more information,
don´t hesitate to contact us at the following adress:
The Board of AEGEE-Kaiserslautern-Saarbrücken set the future strategy of the association.
Depending on your motivation and time, different position could be interested for you.
- Erste.r Vorsitzende (average 3 hours work per week)
- Zweite.r Vorsitzende (average 3 hours work per week)
- Schatzmeister (average 1 hour work per week)
- Generalsekretär (average 1 hour work per week)
3 Raisons to become member of the board:
- to act for more cooperation in the greater region and more specially between France and Germany.
- to get a practical experience in international cooperation and management in addition to your study
- to get into contact with actors of the international cooperation in the Greater region and between france and Germany
- to acquire social skills and to improve your foreign languages
The board can be extended up to 12 members who are specialized for the accomplishment of specific tasks:
- Membership and memberscommunication
- Culture and language
- Sport and Games
- Social Networks and Advertising
- Fundraising and Partners